1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I have been blogging for two and a half years now, and it pretty much has stayed the same.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I did for two years and then dropped out and went to beauty school instead.
3. Where have you traveled?
Mexico, Nevada (Las Vegas), Hawaii, Spain, Africa, Puerto Rico, Caribbeans (on a cruise).
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A beautiful home in the gates of Blackhawk (danville ca), Investment properties, A vacation for the whole family, new cars, and I would donate a big portion to those who need.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
People who Chew gum with their mouth open, ugh! People who cant show any love (if you know what I mean), and bad customer service.
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
I cant live without milk, but I do love me some cold beer in the summer time 😉
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
blog, take pictures.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Well this just happened while I’m out here in Vegas… the hubs, the girls and I were out by the pool and this couple in their early forties who have no kids nor does it sound like they have been around kids much come up to us and start talking to us about our girls and how we do it with all 3 and if there is a lot of kid friendly things/restaurants at the MGM and I said, “yes, they have the Rain Forest Cafe restaurant… have you guys been there?! (oh man!! Of course not!! they’re in Vegas who is going to go to the rain forest cafe for dinner when they are out in Vegas with no kids!! I was embarrassed lol! and of course they kinda laughed and said no. Ray was like, “Oh, Olga!” after they had left .
11. What day would you love to relive again?
My wedding day!
12. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would play you?
I. Have. No. Clue. Maybe my best friends’ would know this one.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
taking care of old people, baby sitting, Mexican restaurant (hostess and waitress), chiropractic office (receptionist).
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
I’m in Vegas right now and i am using the hubs business laptop so no pictures 😦
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
Love this!! If you follow me on instagram then you might have already seen this. Oceana is giving daddy a kiss right before he goes back to his seminar and us girls to the pool. Melts my heart!! <333333
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Living in the gates of Blackhawk, Ray being the owner of Reality World in Blackhawk, having my husband and my 3 girls and my little guy by my side. my kids attending the bests schools, and most important, that we are all together, healthy, and full of love and happiness no matter what!!
Linking up with frommrstomama!
Becky, thank you for this! This was so much fun!!